Limitation of Liability and Safety:
It is Buyer’s responsibility to check and comply with any local laws & restrictions before using any WER product on street and in public
- Some WER products are designed to strictly used in off-road riding and are not street legal and should not be used on streets or public roads
- WER products must be used with protective gear for personal safety such as helmets, guards, gloves, googles, vest etc.
- The maximum liability to you on products purchased from our stores or website shall be limited to the purchase price of the products you paid.
- We will not be liable for any property damage, personal injury, Fire related incidents, loss of use, interruption of business, loss of profits, or other consequential, indirect, incidental, punitive or special damages arising from use, malfunction or due to defective equipment. This applies in all cases however caused, whether for breach of warranty, contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or other reasons.
- By purchasing equipment buyer agrees that, IN NO EVENT WILL WOW TECHNOLOGIES CORPORATION BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES EVEN IF COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.